Friday, April 22, 2005

hmmm....today was my first day for practical lessons......instructor said my clucth "biting point" is ok but i am not sensitive to the gas pedal and brake pedal. Thus a lot of jerking......A LOT. anyway dearest sent me there and brought me back home too haha.... me = lazy bum....i admit it.

anyway dearest went to use my pc for some time to find her stuff on bacteria. i helped to search for some info before she came so she got head start....it was totally a fluke finding it so yah.....

then she rested and eventually slept overshotting to 5.50pm when dearest was late. thus she madly rushed to the car with her struggling bf chasing behind her checking if she left behind anything (wat to do i wanted a free trip to town). i checked everything good and she literally drove away leaving a cloud of dust. i was in the car to calm her down most of the trip as it was raining a little and she was anxious. thus dangerous. must calm her haha.....

anyway ended the day wif talib at city hall area mainly window shopping wif talib buying. realised the LJS at marina is a bit special with 6 meals....yes 6 ppl so check it out u noobs!

anyway i am out...legs are killing me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home