Thursday, July 03, 2008

hmmmm...hello there and welcome back to the weird entries of Bud, the absofuckinglutely magnificent.

I am writing this blog entry with sudden interest because i realised that approx. 70% of blogs have music being played in the background. I would like to ask why?

It is because the song thats being played somehow relates to you and your meaningful existance? Is it a nice additon to your blog to make it better and comfortable to read?

Well most of the blogs i read, the writers are close to being non-existant and it's their oh-so-relieving-stress channel of communication. Well let me get this note which i wrote in the office from my pocket.

_!_

How does background sounds help in the reading? Unless I am travelling or taking a shit in the bathroom, I would like to hear music to the journey.

And from that sentence alone, i have concluded why you people add back ground music with no option to shut it up.

I am reading shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home