Friday, May 06, 2005

hmmmm....thus another blog that is requested from my dearest haha....I m too stubborn to shut this blog down. fine fine lazy to shut it down.

anyway today was a good day. any day which starts wif macdonalds breakfast and active cats is a good day. Macs bfast at imm with my dearest of course, den drove to jp to pay her bill. thus at jp is the cats at the cat shop! bwahahaha wat i love cats wat.......all cute little furry creatures....damn all other dogs except huskies.

went for friday prayers early as i found out in last week lesson at darul-arqam dat khutbah is WAJIB. thus must listen. heavy downpour after dat. i proceed on home to wait for baby dearest to pick me up and go to JB for sushi!

once into jb, i beelined for the money changer and straight up for sushi! cant waste time as she gotta pick her mom up. once at genki sushi i ordered the best dish at all sushi joints.........SOFT SHELL CRAB! i ate 2 of dem bwahaha......in sg it would cost 13bucks but at jb it costs only 8bucks!!! save 5bucks man worth it!!!! ate my normal dose of sushi and other stuff too

walked off the meal of sushi in city square wif me shopping lol....bought dvd and clothes haha..... i found the clothes nice in my opinion and the pants remarkably comfy....can use everyday for terawih hahahahahaha got coffee bean pure choc of course.....so long nvr get......got my eye on a few games but dead broke so wat the hell....cant buy....thus ended the raid on city square. with my dearest not finding dat phone sock.....

anyway went back into sg, picked afiq up and went back to my place.......we ate the choc cake i bought from giant as my mom was complaining why i nvr eat hahah.....snack wat....

someone ate my potato chips........nobody eats Bud's potato chips......

anyway once my dearest left , i basically slacked around , reading , tv, dozing lol.......tired i guess...

uh....dats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home