Tuesday, May 17, 2005

hmmmm......thus another post due to my dearest request......

anyway today was okie....quite disturbing the driving......i had a lot of flaws....stupid clutch.....
stupid blindspot......well i guess need to try harder haha.....stressed by driving basket

once i reached home from driving i had to accompany mom to send the maid to the doctor as we suspect her of having the chicken pox....stupid maid......chicken pox in the house is a big deal as my dad cant handle it now and my sis is pregnant....crappoz dirty laundry in my room.....

den off to meet dearest at her workplace....she had a long day and i cant blame her for being tired....with lousy shoes.....haha....anyway i gave her a treat at swensens and ate our hearts out
i was hungry for the day anyway......technically dat was my only meal.....omg basket.... swensens is still good to eat anyway and suntec service went up a notch....so good day....

that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home