Saturday, May 28, 2005

hmmmm...........rather slow day.....

sis stressing dat baby got jaundice(thanks to dearest for correct spelling). most ppl just say sun the baby can already.....well dun look at me i dunno wats right wats wrong now lol

anyway woke up to my mom ordering me to carry stuff already like in less than 20secs of me leaving the room lol well my parents got the cupboard demolished.....literally....they just broke it apart to get a new cupboard.....suddenly my entire living style is changing....weird since i at most proabably have 8months of non-ns life to go

there's the replacement maid who just came at 3.15pm as i got home at dat time.....just the normal jobs of cleaning the house and carrying stuff.......washing of clothes still mom keep watchful eye.....n i need to find my clothes.....they are all over the place.......

also got confirmation of my posting for ITP......heng man not i aint so stressed about it anymore..
need the cash too....

having major cash flow problems now.....just dunno where it all went to for some reason....maybe driving...maybe not.....

man i feel lazy......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home